Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coco Loco - iOS Game Coming Soon!

I've just been given the ok to post this image, so its with great excitement I can announce that Twiitch's new iOS game, Coco Loco is coming to the App store very soon!


As the first major, long term game project I've had the opportunity to work on, I feel very fortunate to have landed in a group of such amazingly talented and passionate developers. The wealth of knowledge and learning that i've been exposed to during this project has been amazing.


Coco Loco is a game that's seen a lot of blood, sweat and tears go into it from a very small but incredibly motivated team of creators... and I think from having played some of the early builds that it really is showing the dividends from this.


It's amazing that back when i made the move to pull back on my stable toy industry full time work, i looked at the prospect with a bit of trepidation, but the desire to get out there and learn new things and garner new experiences won out. When i look back now I feel it was the best move i ever made.


A chance to produce all the artwork for one project is both terrifying and extremely satisfying. Characters, Backgrounds, Logos, Interface items and even particle objects. I've had the chance to have a go a everything. Never before has being out of your comfort zone been so much fun!


Its been a very challenging and extremely fulfilling project and I hope any of you tha play Coco Loco have as much fun playing it as we did making it! Watch this space for a release date soon!



You can also check out


Twiitch's website: http://www.twiitch.com/
or Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Twiitch