Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tassie holiday sketchbook








Alana and I have just got back from a ten day trip to Tassie and I was pleased whilst down there to be able to get a chance to do a bit of sketching. It felt nice to be drawing something that wasn't using a wacom tablet.
We even got the idea half way through the trip to do a sort of childrens book semi fantasy take on the trip. Was kind of an excuse for me to draw myself and alana as these little cartoon characters whose take on the situation was a little more fantastic than it was. (I will post that illustrated story in my next post).

For the meantime here are a couple of unrelated miscellaneous sketches that I also did. Please excuse the quality of the images as they are from out digital camera as my scanner is out of action at the moment...