Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fan Art: When Naughty Bear meets Gears of War?


Been reading a bit lately about an upcoming console game called Naughty Bear. I've normally been hestitant with this game genre (dark humour/cartoony) but this one gives me some hope. From what I've read so far, the underlying gameplay mechanics sound like they take the gamer seriously whilst still aiming to deliver a humorous story on the surface.

I also read an article recently on the upcoming finale to the Gears of War trilogy, and boy am I excited about this game. Some of my greatest gaming experiences have been playing split screen co-op with the girlfriend through the first two gears of war games. The third instalment sounds like it certainly won't disappoint!

Anyway, the above two games have inspired this piece of hybrid fan art...