Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Forza 3 - Threading the needle







Only had a couple of races last nite, but I did have one race on the Sedona track that stood out. Started from last on the grid and made my way through the pack. Managed to steer my way through the usual turn one carnage (without a scratch no less) and then half way through lap one managed to thread the needle between crashing cars and come out the other side unscathed.

It was a very cool moment as both cars were spinning and i was able to pick asmall gap between them and shoot on through without so much as a touch - very satisfying. That took me up to third where i spent the rest of the race. Didn't have the pace to catch the leaders and never saw anyone in the rearview mirror.

Its moments of satisfaction like these that make me love this game so much.