Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holidays and Halftone screens


Sigh....I have the rest of the week off. Am really gonna enjoy this holiday as I've felt a little on the strung out side. My usually short fuse has seemed almost no existant of late.

The great news is that little Leela is feeling much better. She slept the whole nite through with no dramas. That also meant I got to sleep the whole nite through. As wierd as it sounds me and the pup had a little slumber party in the entertainment room, watched some dvds and crashed out there for the nite. Hey, those futons are surprisingly comfy :)

Also mucked around with some halftone screens on my comic pages. Loving the effest. Just have to make sure I don't get too carried away with them, as that can happen with me. Anyway I'm back on track and refuelled with creative energy. More to come soon!